Your style file for tips, tools, and tricks. Explore. Experiment. Create brand-new beauty rituals that reflect your personal evolution.
Back to Reality
Let's come back down to earth. Makeup is fun. It's expressive and often a bit of a mood booster. It can be fantastical and a form of wonderful escape. To contour or not to contour...that is the question. How much coverage is too much for everyday life? We're living in a dual-existence torn between reality and the digital universe. Often times we lose focus on the end game, which is to live a rich and meaningful life. We believe that your beauty rituals should be your own, with no judgement or pushback. So go full-on grunge glam or no-makeup makeup. But why not both? Because freedom of choice is a wonderful thing no matter what your age.
Let's Get Glowing
Glowing (not greasy) skin is the one thing people of all ages are in constant search for. While you can get some of that luminosity from skincare, after a certain age you often need some makeup products in your bag to help recreate that long-lost radiance. Slower skin cell turnover rates, the effects of declining estrogen, and years of sun, stress and pollutant damage all cause skin to lose its luster. Try a brightening primer like our GlowBack.Global Prep which is formulated with nourishing and comforting ingredients that leave a pretty, subtle glow. After blush (or even used on its own), tap GlowBack.Lucent Light highlighter along key areas of your face to softly illuminate the skin. Bring some life back to a tired, washed-out complexion by focusing on luminosity, not overpowering coverage.
Brighten, Lift, and Elevate
An easy swipe or two of a shade that's a touch brighter than you're used to is often all you need to boost not only your mood, but the energy in your skin tone. As decades pass, that natural flush in your skin starts to fade away, so it's essential to add a pop of color where you can. That doesn't mean it has to be outdated and overdone. Choose wisely and look for textures that allow some of your natural lip color come through. Soft reds, warm pinks, and coral nudes are brilliant alternatives to tones that now may lay differently on your face and drag you down. Love a nude beige? Try L+L.LipLacquer in Das Model, a peachy nude. Swear by a rosy brown? Give S+S.LipSheer in Kid, a warm strawberry pink a try. Hung up on cool mauve or dark berry shades? Check out B+B.LipBlot in Red Skies, a muted classic red. The changes don't have to be dramatic. Just a minor tweak can make all the difference to looking and feeling vibrant.
BLAZING, BRILLIANT BLUSH
When it comes to developing shades, the colors of the sky are always a source of inspiration, because nature plays a vital role in creating harmony with the skin's complexion. Shades of copper pink, earthen berry, and vivid coral reflect the changing of the season, while still holding onto summer's warmth and vibrancy. Our luxurious formula blends evenly with a soft-sheen finish and contains a selection of natural triglycerides, plant-based squalane, lauroyl lysine, and special mica to ensure a natural, yet never glittery radiance. ColorBack.Pressed Cheek Blush is beautifully pigmented and allows for a buildable application with a silken feel that remains fresh throughout the day.
Shop ColorBack Pressed Cheek Blush
More than a tint.
Easy, everyday tinted lip sheers that take good care. S+S.LipSheer is a sophisticated balm that delivers beautiful color-payoff depending on how you layer it. What's in it for you? Hyaluronic acid microspheres, plant-based squalane, vitamin E, and coconut oil that deliver moisture, protection and boosted color wherever and however you want it. In six luscious, wearable shades that suit any mood.
It often feels like we're always on the hunt for that holy grail lip shade. Most of us tend to stay in our comfort zone when it comes to makeup. But how many rosy beige and peachy nudes do you really need?
Summer is a great time to branch out, so consider choosing a brighter, fruitier color instead. Using a luxurious tinted balm like the S+S.LipSheer, is an easy way to experiment with a fresh new shade.This sheer, hydrating, and buildable formula is loaded with skin-loving ingredients like hyaluronic acid, coconut oil, vitamin E and squalane, that hydrate, plump, and condition your lips while never looking overdone. If you prefer more of a stained look, then B+B.LipBlot is a fantastic option that boasts a weightless, cushiony feel.
As skin evolves in life, it tends to lose its youthful glow and natural luminosity. Selecting shades and textures that bring life back to your complexion will instantly help you avoid looking washed-out. So go for it. Kick it up a notch!
Powder for the Ages
With its weightless texture and veil-like finish, our hyaluronic acid-infused powder is the anecdote for those averse to a matte, overly blurred finish.
As skin changes over time, it’s key to find a formula that resists settling and shows no evidence of a chalky residue. With a texture that melts into the skin and a sprinkle of micro fine pearls, The Final Act.Lucid Finishing Powder leaves an elegant, soft-focus finish in three flexible, skin-brightening shades.
- Holiday (sheer peach-beige) to brighten fair to light skin tones
- True Colors (sheer banana-beige) to counteract redness and ruddiness in light to medium skin tones.
- Escapade (sheer apricot-mocha) to brighten medium to deeper skin tones. Also adds believable warmth to all skin tones.
Shop The Final Act.Lucid Finishing Powder
CHEEK to CHEEK
Besides neon eyeliners and bright shadows, flushed cheeks are also on trend for spring. Consider choosing a vivid but sheer shade of blush that flatters your skin tone. Below are a few tips on how to apply blush according to your face shape. PRO TIP: Avoid applying it too high or low on the cheek and keep it two finger-widths away from your nose. This will help to avoid looking like you have hives or worse.
- OVAL - Apply blush to the apples, cheekbones, and up to the temples. Gradually brush upwards for more intensity.
- ROUND - Apply blush slightly below the apples of your cheeks and blend it out and upwards towards the hairline.
- SQUARE -Apply the blush on the apples of the cheeks and blend out and up towards the temples.
- HEART - Apply blush in a semi-circular motion while focusing on the middle of the cheeks and blending upwards towards the temple like the letter “C.”
Hazy, smoked or simple.
HazyView.Dense Eyeshadow boasts a highly pigmented, flexible formula that’s especially kind to mature skin. The earthy, smoldering shadows are available in three select shades and are infused with plant-based squalane and a triglyceride blend that assists in spreadability. A range of versatile looks can easily be created with a single shadow, from barely-there, to classic or elegantly edgy.
Ways to wear it:
- Smudge across the lash line in lieu of an eye pencil for a softly defined eye.
- Buff across the entire lid and around the bottom lashes for a hazy, diffused look.
- Go rock-star chic by adding additional layers until you achieve the desired intensity. The velvety texture leaves a rich, satin and never-chalky finish.
THE GREAT TRIFECTA
To help restore a healthy, fresh glow, our silky radiance powder with shades of pale peach, dusty sand, terracotta, and shimmering rose can help recreate a youthful-untouched complexion in three simple ways:
- Apply along the center of the forehead, down towards the cheekbones and across the jawline. Sweep along the nose, neck and décolleté for a sun-touched look.
- For deeper skin tones, apply all over with a soft brush to achieve an inner radiance.
- To use as a warm flushed blush, softly dust along the river pattern and apply to your cheeks.
Pro tip: For fair to lighter skin tones, consider using The Final Act: Lucid Finishing Powder in Escapade in lieu of ColorBack.Burnished Bronze.
SHOP COLORBACK.BURNISHED BRONZE
Accessorize with a bold lip.
A red lip exudes confidence, style, and strength. But only if YOU wear the red and the red doesn’t wear you. Carolyn Bessette-Kennedy, Helena Christensen, and Janelle Monáe: all lovers of a statement lip and yet have rarely every looked overdone. Pair it with a freshly scrubbed face and a few coats of mascara. Simple. Modern. Effortless.
At Flyte.70, we created three very different reds in three unique formulas, each one just as wearable as the next. One for all, and all for one.
S+S LipSheer in Oh L’Amour: a sheer crimson that allows you to go from a simple stain to a juicy, fresh look. Hydrating and lip-loving.
L+L LipLacquer in Relax: A vibrant and shiny candy apple red for real star power. Our boldest red, by far.
B+B LipBlot in Red Skies: a neutral classic red in a unique sheer matte formula for a diffused or vintage look. Easy to go from stained to statement.
The Flyte.70 way
GlowBack.Global Prep is a sheer, complexion-boosting primer that brightens and reboots tired, dull skin. Formulated with Niacinamide (B3), Vitamin E, and Hyaluronic Acid to allow for an effortless application while targeting the needs of naturally aging skin. It is the ‘golden child’ of Flyte.70.
Use GlowBack.Global Prep three ways:
- Use alone after your moisturizer and sunscreen. Perfect for days when you don’t feel like wearing much makeup but still want to look refreshed and bright.
- Use before applying your favorite foundation or powder for a smooth, even canvas.
- On the back of your hand, squeeze a pea size amount each of GlowBack Global Prep and your favorite foundation. Blend together and gently apply to your face for a light veil of color for an easy, elevated look.
Soft edges & no sharp lines.
We love the 90s. We jammed out in the 90s! But the 90s ring of lipliner is not something we’re proud of. The Chiseled.Lip defines, sculpts, and adds color to your lips without ever looking harsh or overdone. And it’s refillable.
- Prep: If your lips are dry, first apply a light dab of your favorite lip balm.
- Use the tip of the Chiseled.Lip to define the outer edges of your lips. If your lips lack symmetry, adjust where needed.
- Use the slanted oval edge to fill in and add color to your lips.
- Add gloss or lipstick for more shine or depth. Or simply wear alone with lip balm for an easy, effortless look.
- Don’t forget, it’s refillable!
We are pleased to offer complimentary virtual consultations by appointment Monday-Friday 10am-3pm (EST).
Explore exciting new options to get your glow and color back, the Flyte.70 way.
See what’s on our founders’ happy-making list, from makeup to food, home design, and more.