Your style file for tips, tools, and tricks. Explore. Experiment. Create brand-new beauty rituals that reflect your personal evolution.
CHEEK to CHEEK
Besides neon eyeliners and bright shadows, flushed cheeks are also on trend for spring. Consider choosing a vivid but sheer shade of blush that flatters your skin tone. Below are a few tips on how to apply blush according to your face shape. PRO TIP: Avoid applying it too high or low on the cheek and keep it two finger-widths away from your nose. This will help to avoid looking like you have hives or worse.
- OVAL - Apply blush to the apples, cheekbones, and up to the temples. Gradually brush upwards for more intensity.
- ROUND - Apply blush slightly below the apples of your cheeks and blend it out and upwards towards the hairline.
- SQUARE -Apply the blush on the apples of the cheeks and blend out and up towards the temples.
- HEART - Apply blush in a semi-circular motion while focusing on the middle of the cheeks and blending upwards towards the temple like the letter “C.”
Hazy, smoked or simple.
HazyView.Dense Eyeshadow boasts a highly pigmented, flexible formula that’s especially kind to mature skin. The earthy, smoldering shadows are available in three select shades and are infused with plant-based squalane and a triglyceride blend that assists in spreadability. A range of versatile looks can easily be created with a single shadow, from barely-there, to classic or elegantly edgy.
Ways to wear it:
- Smudge across the lash line in lieu of an eye pencil for a softly defined eye.
- Buff across the entire lid and around the bottom lashes for a hazy, diffused look.
- Go rock-star chic by adding additional layers until you achieve the desired intensity. The velvety texture leaves a rich, satin and never-chalky finish.
THE GREAT TRIFECTA
To help restore a healthy, fresh glow, our silky radiance powder with shades of pale peach, dusty sand, terracotta, and shimmering rose can help recreate a youthful-untouched complexion in three simple ways:
- Apply along the center of the forehead, down towards the cheekbones and across the jawline. Sweep along the nose, neck and décolleté for a sun-touched look.
- For deeper skin tones, apply all over with a soft brush to achieve an inner radiance.
- To use as a warm flushed blush, softly dust along the river pattern and apply to your cheeks.
Pro tip: For fair to lighter skin tones, consider using The Final Act: Lucid Finishing Powder in Escapade in lieu of ColorBack.Burnished Bronze.
Accessorize with a bold lip.
A red lip exudes confidence, style, and strength. But only if YOU wear the red and the red doesn’t wear you. Carolyn Bessette-Kennedy, Helena Christensen, and Janelle Monáe: all lovers of a statement lip and yet have rarely every looked overdone. Pair it with a freshly scrubbed face and a few coats of mascara. Simple. Modern. Effortless.
At Flyte.70, we created three very different reds in three unique formulas, each one just as wearable as the next. One for all, and all for one.
S+S LipSheer in Oh L’Amour: a sheer crimson that allows you to go from a simple stain to a juicy, fresh look. Hydrating and lip-loving.
L+L LipLacquer in Relax: A vibrant and shiny candy apple red for real star power. Our boldest red, by far.
B+B LipBlot in Red Skies: a neutral classic red in a unique sheer matte formula for a diffused or vintage look. Easy to go from stained to statement.
The Flyte.70 way
GlowBack.Global Prep is a sheer, complexion-boosting primer that brightens and reboots tired, dull skin. Formulated with Niacinamide (B3), Vitamin E, and Hyaluronic Acid to allow for an effortless application while targeting the needs of naturally aging skin. It is the ‘golden child’ of Flyte.70.
Use GlowBack.Global Prep three ways:
- Use alone after your moisturizer and sunscreen. Perfect for days when you don’t feel like wearing much makeup but still want to look refreshed and bright.
- Use before applying your favorite foundation or powder for a smooth, even canvas.
- On the back of your hand, squeeze a pea size amount each of GlowBack Global Prep and your favorite foundation. Blend together and gently apply to your face for a light veil of color for an easy, elevated look.
Soft edges & no sharp lines.
We love the 90s. We jammed out in the 90s! But the 90s ring of lipliner is not something we’re proud of. The Chiseled.Lip defines, sculpts, and adds color to your lips without ever looking harsh or overdone. And it’s refillable.
- Prep: If your lips are dry, first apply a light dab of your favorite lip balm.
- Use the tip of the Chiseled.Lip to define the outer edges of your lips. If your lips lack symmetry, adjust where needed.
- Use the slanted oval edge to fill in and add color to your lips.
- Add gloss or lipstick for more shine or depth. Or simply wear alone with lip balm for an easy, effortless look.
- Don’t forget, it’s refillable!
We are pleased to offer complimentary virtual consultations by appointment Monday-Friday 10am-3pm (EST).
Explore exciting new options to get your glow and color back, the Flyte.70 way.
See what’s on our founders’ happy-making list, from makeup to food, home design, and more.